[Foundation-l] How bureaucracy works: the example

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:35:51 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Please leave the experts alone, in their expert opinion Wikipedia is
impossible. In my observation Wikipedia does really well in attracting
people to read what we provide. So much so that Wikipedia is one of the
biggest websites in the world. Obviously that is not how the reality of our
success is measured. Obvious because Wikipedia is impossible. It is like the
bumble bee, according to scientists it could not fly. In the mean time it
bumbled along.
Thanks,
      GerardM