[Foundation-l] How bureaucracy works: the example

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 20:30:44 UTC 2010

In a message dated 9/25/2010 12:10:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fredbaud at fairpoint.net writes:

> Yes, it's hard to collaborate; that's why Wikipedia is considered
> impossible by experts. >>

Hmm broad brush.  I would say collaboration is considered hopeless to those
who think they are the sole expert in their field, and their word should be
taken as fact :)  But that's just me, snarky sarcastic ready to attack,
agent of Satan... at least that's what my Mom always said.

I would however suggest that a good psychological profile question might
be, "Have you ever worked on a government contract before?"