[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Foundation Blog] Article feedback pilot goes live

Howie Fung hfung at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 22 20:13:35 UTC 2010

  Yes, that's a good idea -- we should have something that lets users
know why the ratings tool exists.

I've created the following page on the project wiki to capture feature
ideas:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Public_Policy_Pilot/Workgroup/Feature_Ideas

Please post any ideas you may have on improving the feature here.  And
please sign up for the workgroup [1] if you'd like to be more involved
with the feature!

Howie

[1]