[Foundation-l] Study of Controversial content: Part 2

R M Harris rmharris at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 22 00:16:35 UTC 2010

Just to let you know -- the second part of the Study of Controversial Content, with our recommendations, is available now for comment at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:2010_Wikimedia_Study_of_Controversial_Content. Look for Part 2. Looking forward to your comments, and we'll respond if need be to clarify things that might not be clear, although hopefully, there won't be too many of those.

Robert Harris