[Foundation-l] Classifying what is on Wikipedia

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:55:01 UTC 2010

Questions that affect all Wikipedias are suitable for wikipedia-l.
Research and data-related questions such as this might also be
appropriate for the research list.

Peter D - this is a fascinating question, but this thread may be more
suited to the research list until you find the technical answers you
are looking for.

SJ

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> That may be, but such practical things are local issues.
> Thanks,
>        GerardM
>
> On 20 September 2010 21:43, Peter Damian <peter.damian at btinternet.com>wrote:

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj