[Foundation-l] Study of Controversial Content

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:53:35 UTC 2010

There are no concrete plans to filter anything. The only thing we have
is the preamble to a draft set of recommendations. Those
recommendations will eventually be handed over to the Board, but only
after time for comment and revision based on those comments.

If you think something important is missing from the draft, I'd make a
Talk comment to that effect so that it gets added.

Steven Walling