[Foundation-l] Call for a moratorium on all new software developments

Victor Vasiliev vasilvv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 03:56:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Teofilo <teofilowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Conclusion : Because more software means more harm, I call for a
> moratorium (1 year? 6 months ?) on all new software developpements.
> During that time the developpers should be allowed to repair only
> obvious and urgent bugs.

A brief examination of French Wikipedia will show that it is abounding
with obvious (and some may say they are urgent) mistakes. I suggest
hence to introduce a moratorium on all content addition in French
Wikipedia. Feel the analogy?

Or I'd actually suggest to fix all bugs yourself per WP:SOFIXIT.

--vvv