[Foundation-l] HR and Recruiting Feed on Identi.ca and Twitter

Daniel Phelps dphelps at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 3 18:18:03 UTC 2010

Angela,

This was exactly our hope when creating the feed or "stream" system with Identi.ca and Twitter.

The feeds require minimal time commitment yet get the information out in an easily digestible format that can be used in ways like you mentioned.  In cases where more information is necessary we still plan to use and link to our blog, Job Openings page, email welcome announcements to the various lists, etc.  In addition the Staff page is constantly updated when new employees are added.

Thanks for the constructive and encouraging feedback. :)

-Daniel