[Foundation-l] HR and Recruiting Feed on Identi.ca and Twitter

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:38:29 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> If there's an RSS-embedding widget that's up to our standards, it
> might be a good thing to put on the relevant WMF wiki page.

It may be better to have a bot copy the content into the wiki page
instead of only displaying the RSS. That way the history remains on
the wiki and you're not relying on a third party to provide a copy of
the content. I've found that embedding Twitter feeds in a wiki too
often results in timeouts.

Angela