[Foundation-l] Swedish videos

Lennart Guldbrandsson wikihannibal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:12:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

I know that many of you don't speak Swedish (yet :-)...), but perhaps you
can enjoy these anyway.

During the Gothenburg Book Fair, Wikimedia Sverige had a stand. Among other
things, we interviewed a couple of people on film. The result can be seen
below:

   1. File:Skugge.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Skugge.ogv?userlang=sv>
   2. File:Stefan
hogberg01.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stefan_hogberg01.ogv?userlang=sv>
   3. File:Stefan
hogberg02.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stefan_hogberg02.ogv?userlang=sv>
   4. File:Mathias
klang.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mathias_klang.ogv?userlang=sv>
   5. File:Erik
johansson.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Erik_johansson.ogv?userlang=sv>
   6. File:Kristina
alexanderson.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kristina_alexanderson.ogv?userlang=sv>
   7. File:Lennart
kvalitetshantering.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lennart_kvalitetshantering.ogv?userlang=sv>
   8. File:Einar
spetz.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Einar_spetz.ogv?userlang=sv>
   9. File:Axel
pettersson.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Axel_pettersson.ogv?userlang=sv>
   10. File:Lars
aronsson.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lars_aronsson.ogv?userlang=sv>
   11. File:Jan
ainali.ogv<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jan_ainali.ogv?userlang=sv>

The first one, Linda Skugge, is a famous Swedish author and journalist, and
files 2 and 3 are interviews with the guy who's behind the donation from
Regionarkivet. 4 is with the Swedish Creative Commons guy. And so on.

We are now debating on Swedish Wikipedia how to handle these interviews in
the Wikipedia articles. I will let you know what we come up with.

Are other chapters or volunteers doing similar stuff?

Best wishes,

Lennart

--
Lennart Guldbrandsson, chair of Wikimedia Sverige and press contact for
Swedish Wikipedia // ordförande för Wikimedia Sverige och presskontakt för