[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation switching to Google Apps?

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:20:59 UTC 2010

2010/10/27 Jon Davis <jdavis at wikimedia.org>:
> Sorry, not this time.  What I've got off hand isn't in a publicly usable
> format.  I didn't think it would be of interest to the public.  Now I know
> and next time I will make sure the info is public friendly, should it be
> desired.

What does that mean exactly? Does it contain sensitive information or
what? It could really be of interest to other organizations to see
this information, even if it's not really well organised.

P.S. I think "Orientation 101" at WMF should begin with: "anything
you'll do will be of interest to lots and lots of curious and
potentially tech-savy people, so document it properly" :P