[Foundation-l] Misplaced Reliance, was Re: Paid editing, was Re: Ban and...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 21:29:10 UTC 2010

In a message dated 10/25/2010 2:12:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk writes:

> Superb. I was wondering when someone would actually say this. It is the
> point I made right at the beginning of all of this. That the drug pages
> should not be reflecting some controversy. >>

Nice way to twist what was said.
I'm very glad that we report drug controversy.  It shows that we are
independent and reporting what is actually the state of the matter in society.

We are not beholden to the drug companies to report only what they state.
That would be a very sorry position if we were.

He did not say that he doesn't want to report controversies.  Read it
again.