[Foundation-l] Misplaced Reliance, was Re: Paid editing, was Re: Ban and ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 12:27:57 UTC 2010

In a message dated 10/24/2010 10:58:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgoodmanny at gmail.com writes:

>  This is not a mechanical
> process. It is editing in the true sense of the word:  it takes
> judgement, it takes takes  research-- things we have been claiming are
> against our basic principles.  >>

This sounds a bit out of left field and makes me wonder what project on
which you've been working?  "Editing in the true sense of the word...
judgement... research... against our basic principles."

Can you show me exactly where editing, judgement and research are against
our basic principles.  Because I've been editing, judging and researching, in
my project writing since I joined the project.  I have never intended, nor
I think have I stated anywhere in my writings here (or elsewhere) that these
three elements are against our basic principles, so I wonder from where you
get that?