[Foundation-l] Attack pages at Encyc. Dramatica

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 19:27:00 UTC 2010

Like Steven said ED is in it for the lulz. So please don't feed the trolls
(I know a few editors from en:wp that are on ED).

In terms of legal standing, US has much less plaintiff-friendly Defamation
laws than most European Countries, and most differ widely from state to
state. I don't think you would have an easy case in any jurisdiction.

Think of it along the lines Celebrity blogs, Probably congratulate those who
have their own page on ED.

LULZ abound.

Regards

Theo