[Foundation-l] Attack pages at Encyc. Dramatica

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:23:24 UTC 2010

People on ED are exactly the same as 4chan: they are in it for the lulz.[1]

They will probably always write these attack pages/satire/whatever term you
prefer. We're mostly pretty odd folk, so it's easy to make fun. But giving
them attention of any kind is what they want most, since it gives them an
opportunity for more mischief (and thus more lulz).

In other words, don't feed.

Steven Walling

1. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lulz