[Foundation-l] Attack pages at Encyc. Dramatica

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:00:59 UTC 2010

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Encyclopedia Dramatica is a
parody site. Plenty of people have tried to shut them down before,
it's unlikely to ever happen (and in my opinion, should never happen).
If they have an offensive article about you, trying to get rid of it
will probably make it worse.