[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 79, Issue 65

Joan Goma jrgoma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:48:46 UTC 2010

I think you are very generous saying “chapter selection process is not very
transparent”, saying "absolutely opaque outside the chapters" perhaps is a
bit more realistic.

I have to say that according to the rules of the call in last election I
presented a candidate to the chapter’s board selected members.

He devoted his time to write the candidacy and answer the questions made by
the chapters.

The process is so opaque that nobody contacted him after the elections.
Officially he doesn’t know yet if he has been elected or not.

Of course nobody has thanked him his effort for participating in the
process.

We don’t know neither who else participated in the process nor the answers
given by the other participants.

I have done my proposals at movement roles page but it seems to me that it
is difficult to understand why this information is not publicly available.

By the way, I have to say thanks to you, Phoebe. You published your
candidacy and your answers which honours you.

 Message: 8