[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Oct 20 20:08:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I thought that the community members were only there in an advisory role,
> I would not have stood for election.

Right, well, you should have paid more attention when the community
was stripped of their membership in the WMF, then (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alex756).

> As to finances, "stashed away" suggests that you consider the financial
> reporting and the transparency not adequate.

You misunderstood.  The financial reports are where I found out that
the money is being stashed away.