[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Wed Oct 20 18:16:34 UTC 2010

Marc,

I agree with you. I would rephrase your statement as the present
setup is not sustainable. You can only fool some of the people some
of the time... There are many bells ringing, many whistles blowing,
lots of lights going on and off. It is foolish not to give them a
second thought and make amends while there still time and
opportunity. Sometime down the line it will be too late. We're making
a sincere and honest effort here. The last thing we want to say is "I
told you so," but the audience keeps on screaming "Kill! Kill!" Its
hard to hear anything else over the crowd roar.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado