[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:27:51 UTC 2010

Gutza, the problem with such a solution is inequality of numbers.
Every time this has been discussed previously, such forums have been
dominated by Romanians from Romania with very little input from
Moldovans and 0 input from Transnistrians. This is unfair and steps
should be taken to remedy any systemic bias of this type. Although the
solution of Milos of individuals or groups negotiating privately is
not ideal, it seems to me better than rule-by-mob in which it will end
up, as on the vote for closure of mo.wp, a battle of numbers between
Russians and Romanians rather than a discussion of any substance
between informed or involved parties with different views.

-m.