[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:44:46 UTC 2010

Hoi,
If a request for a Romanian language and a Moldovan language Wikipedia would
be made, the Moldovan Wikipedia would be denied because it is no longer
considered a language. The Romanian Wikipedia would be eligible when support
is provided / allowed for the Cyrillic script.

I do not involve myself in the closures of projects. Typically they are not
closed and often people have agendas asking for closures.
Thanks,
       GerardM