[Foundation-l] Pending Changes development update: September 27

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:10:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:51 PM, John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has the foundation considered redeploying their efforts to run pending
> change trials in projects other than English Wikipedia?

Have the software changes in the last 12 months addressed the issues
raised by French Wikipedia?

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Sondage/Flagged_revisions

If so, maybe they would like to do a trial?

Has there been any discussion about this software on the other big
Wikipedia not mentioned on the meta page yet (Italian, Chinese,
Portuguese & Dutch)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FlaggedRevs

(I've asked the same question on the talk page)

--
John Vandenberg