[Foundation-l] Anti-vandalism bot census

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:01:10 UTC 2010

Thanks to Cobi, Arkanosis and Andrew West for adding some bots and tools to
the census. If you have information about anti-vandalism bots in your local
language Wikipedia, please, notice me.

At the moment, ClueBot NG is the only bot which uses neural networks. The
second generation of bots is coming. : O

Regards,
emijrp