[Foundation-l] should not web server logs (of requests) be published?

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 05:39:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:13 AM, <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> So it is your belief, that the WMF is not accountable at all to it's
> volunteers, such as editors?  Just to its donors?

I prefer contributers or simply the community. Donors, editors,
admins, volunteers whatever name you want to call them are all part of that.
Some people can't give monetarily (or don't want to) some can't (or don't
want to) give with their time. They are all part of the community that
drives the projects forward.

--
James Alexander
jamesofur at gmail.com