[Foundation-l] ebookseden

Sami histolo2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 10:31:15 UTC 2010

I recently found a site called ebookeden which sells public domain ebooks (in pdf) for 99cents. I manged to see a preview of the books through google books and it seems to me that they always add an introduction which is basically the wikipedia entry about the author and the book without attribution to wikipedia.
I don't think they are *evil* the book price is very reasonable (though one can easily find similar books for free) but nontheless it is a violation of the cc-by-sa license therefore i decided to report them.
the site is:
http://ebookeden.com/
here you can view some of there books content through google books:
http://www.google.com/search?tbs=bks:1&tbo=1&q=ebookeden&btnG=Search+Books