[Foundation-l] funraising thru celebrity endorsements?

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 23 21:48:37 UTC 2010

You can see the banner here (make sure your volume is up):

http://www.trevorparscal.com/stuff/thehawk/

I dunno if anyone listened to NPR's latest fundraiser but they had some
/awesome/ appeals by Alec Baldwin - you can listen to them here:

http://www.kplu.org/alec-baldwin

I found them really compelling and think if we could get some celeb to
endorse us, it could have a lot of potential - and might be entertaining
enough to take people's minds off of how annoyed they are about seeing
Jimmy everywhere they look.