[Foundation-l] A question for American Wikimedians

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 17 23:32:40 UTC 2010

We tested Kartika earlier this week, and it did very very well.  So we're putting together a campaign based around editor appeals, and many of the folks we have are not ... well, people who look like me.  So I'm very happy about that.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share
in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org