[Foundation-l] The Signpost – Volume 6 Issue 44 – 1 November 2010

Wikipedia Signpost wikipediasignpost at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:28:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

> Hey, is the Signpost also sent to the Announce mailing list?  If not, could it be?

It turned out that the moderators of WikimediaAnnounce-l think that it
can ;) - so I have now started posting it to both lists, following
your suggestion.

I feel I should remark that this doesn't mean that the Signpost should
be considered as claiming to be among the "representatives of the
world-wide Wikimedia movement" mentioned in the definition of that
group's scope; as we are an independent publication which doesn't (and
can't) claim to speak for the Foundation, the English Wikipedia or
other parts of the movement. But we certainly hope it will be valuable
to readers of that list, too. I explained our rationale for posting
summaries of new Signpost issues to Foundation-l when we started doing
so:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-August/060376.html

> It's always full of useful information,
Thanks! We value feedback.