[Foundation-l] PediaPress

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 16 03:22:21 UTC 2010

If I'm the only person who can see this aspersion, I must be the only
person bothering to read Robert's emails:

* "The problem was that PediaPress offered money, which we didn't."
* "The difference between PediaPress and this other effort is that
PediaPress came from the top down with money in hand..."

I'm not sure what conclusion you could make from these statements other
than that PediaPress bought their partnership. I have no interest in
causing extra drama on Foundation-l (god knows it has plenty), but if
someone is going to casually imply that the Foundation's favor can be
bought and sold (without any evidence to that effect), I don't see why
we should just accept that. I agree there are more important points to
discuss, so I'm dropping the issue, but I still reserve the right to
question any spurious accusations in the future.

Ryan Kaldari