[Foundation-l] PediaPress

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 16 01:10:11 UTC 2010

I'm sure the amount of money the Foundation receives from its cut of
actually published books is negligible - probably a few hundred dollars
a year. I'm more interested in your insinuation that PediaPress bought
their partnership status. Since you managed to avoid answering either of
my questions, I'll assume you have no evidence for these aspersions.

Ryan Kaldari