[Foundation-l] wikimedia fundraiser

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:36:58 UTC 2010

Also because it's good for people to have to think year by year. makes them
aware and not take it for granted. People who have some investment (be it
effort or money or time or whatever) value something more.

A wider community that has a reason to care is worth building - especially
as the Wikimedia mission isn't just "build a website" but "make available
free knowledge". In that context people willing to care matter, as an
integral part of the mission.

FT2