[Foundation-l] PediaPress

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:56:48 UTC 2010

It's pretty obvious that there are some back-justifications being made for a
blatantly imperfect decision. There are both real strengths and benefits to
the decision (making print copies easily accessible) as well as deep flaws
(promoting an exclusive relationship with a for-profit company).

It would probably be best if the PediaPress relationship were handled like
Wikipedia's other link-to-outside-entities, such as Special:BookSources.