[Foundation-l] PediaPress

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 06:53:56 UTC 2010

Hello Sarah,

I would put it somehow differently. If Virgin Ventures has a tool with
which a newbie (or also an oldbie) can in a very intuitive way construct
a well formatted article from the scrap, so something like that magic
editor we had talked about for long time and never realized until now,
and it is open source, I would certainly consider a button in the
toolbox like "Use the wizard to start an article".

Greetings
Ting

--
Ting