[Foundation-l] REMINDER: Fundraising Office Hours-Today!

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 5 06:20:17 UTC 2010

Hi again everyone!

A quick reminder that the fundraising team will be having IRC office
hours today, Friday November 5th, at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT, 18:00 EDT
23:00 CET) in the #wikimedia-office channel of the Freenode IRC network.

If you are interested in what we have been doing recently I encourage
you to take a look at the Meta fundraising portal at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010> or join us on IRC in
the #wikimedia-fundraising channel at any time.

If you do not have an IRC client, there are two ways you can come join
the chat using a web browser:  First, using the Wikizine chat gateway at
http://chatwikizine.memebot.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi. Type a nickname,
select irc.freenode.net from the top menu and #wikimedia-office from the
following menu, then login to join.

Or, you can access Freenode by going to http://webchat.freenode.net/ ,
typing in the nickname of your choice and choosing #wikimedia-office as
the channel. You may be prompted to click through a security warning,
which you can click to accept.

Please feel free to forward and translate this email to any list I may
have missed and I hope to see everyone there!

--
James Alexander
Associate Community Officer