[Foundation-l] Fwd: SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects...new SignWriting Wiki

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 29 14:26:49 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...snip...
> Given all the technical issues, I am of the opinion that a requirement for
> localisation can be waved. Sign languages with SignWriting would introduce
> the writing in lanes ie top to bottom with characters moving slightly to the
> right or left.
>...snip....
So what language deviate would the sign language be in? American Sign
Language? Australian Sign Language? British Sign Language?

What picture sets would be used (I know for example Australia has
about 4 depending on the situation where they are being used)?