[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Ryan Kaldari joins Wikimedia

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Sat May 22 01:09:08 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I'm very excited to welcome Ryan Kaldari to the Wikimedia Foundation as the Front End developer for fundraising. Ryan joins us from MTV Networks: Country Music Television, where he worked as a web developer responsible for several integration and architecture projects. Previous to that he helped develop Sitemason, an enterprise content management system used by numerous businesses, organizations, and colleges.

He's a long time Wikimedian who's been editing Wikipedia since 2004 and has been an admin since 2005. Some of you may have met him at the Paris Multimedia conference.

You can find what's kept him busy at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaldari

He'll be starting June 1st and will work in the San Francisco office.

Ryan will bring in some much needed skills and experience to our fundraising software developments. He'll help us catch up on a lot of our pending fundraising software development projects, develop new tools and improve general infrastructure and will bring more general awesomeness to the team. He'll also work extensivelyto support and improve CiviCRM as our fundraising database platform.

Please join me in welcoming Ryan to the Wikimedia team! We'll be setting up his email as his start day gets closer but until then, you can reach him at <kaldari at gmail.com>.

--
Tomasz Finc
Engineering Program Manger - Fundraising, Mobile, & Offline

Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Foundation-L, the public mailing list about the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects. For more information about Foundation-L: