[Foundation-l] Renaming "Flagged Protections"

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Sat May 22 19:16:15 UTC 2010

On 05/22/2010 09:25 AM, MZMcBride wrote:
>   If I were a betting man, I'd say the next
> "deadline" will be "before Wikimania!" When that passes, everyone can get
> distracted spending six months focusing on the annual fundraiser and we'll
> see you in 2011. Think I'm wrong? Prove it.

Would you care to become a betting man? It would be a  deep and abiding
pleasure to take your money. My friend Ben Franklin is pretty sure
you're wrong.

Of course, as to proving it, we're doing our best. Open code, open
project plan, weekly project updates, weekly releases to a labs
environment that any interested party can use. And lately, more people,
both internally and externally are getting involved as we prepare for
release. If it is all a conspiracy, it's either getting bigger and
bigger or cleverer and cleverer.

William