[Foundation-l] Legal requirements for sexual content -- help, please!

Mike Godwin mnemonic at gmail.com
Sat May 22 02:13:18 UTC 2010

Stillwater Rising writes:

Hosting these images without 18 USC 2257(A) records, in my opinion, is a *
> no-win* situation for everyone involved.

This raises the obvious question of how you interpret 18  USC 2257A(g),
which refers back to 18 USC 2257(h) (including in particular 18 USC
2257(h)(2)(B)). I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts about the
interaction and interpretation of these related statutes (as well as of the
interaction between 18 USC 2257(h) generally and 47 USC 230 and 231,
referenced within section 2257.

--Mike