[Foundation-l] Spectrum of views (was Re: Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening)

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:39:34 UTC 2010

I recall personally deleting and asking for oversight of an
identifiable picture of a clearly underage person in a similar
context, where the images were the basis of an internet meme. The
picture was oversighted; the article on the meme itself was almost
unanimously deleted from WP.

The courts may be fools. We are not. (at least not as often).

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.