[Foundation-l] [Functionaries-en] Jerusalem Post article about concerted pro-palestinian editing

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon May 17 19:52:56 UTC 2010

There has certainly been many brief, and not so brief blocks, passed out.
I see my old friend Zeq in there (He once provoked me into admitting I'm
a Zionist). I don't think there is a solution, really other than to keep
monitoring editors and dealing with the most egregious offenders. I have
always been suspicious of government involvement, as I am of the Chinese
government, but never have seen an obvious instance. There does seem to
be some advocacy recently for propaganda campaigns coordinated by the
Israeli government:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/israeli-propaganda-is-both-intelligent-and-necessary-1.265853

Fred Bauder