[Foundation-l] Along with Vector, a new look for changes to the Wikipedia identity

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Fri May 14 11:06:04 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a page on Meta for discussing the new logo?  Among other
> things, we need somewhere to discuss progress on localizing the new
> logo into different languages. Perhaps the old Logo page could be
> updated with the latest status and links to discussions on other wikis
> as they develop:
>  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia/Logo

<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia/2.0>, which is linked
from all the documentation information about the new logo.  However, I
don't think we should be localizing anymore until we figure out if the
logo is going to be updated to include the suggested changes (which I
think it will be).

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023