[Foundation-l] Along with Vector, a new look for changes to the Wikipedia identity

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:43:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you missed it because it wasn't really discussed before as
> part of the vector update... right? I admit I didn't read all the
> announcements, but was this discussed/announced earlier?

That's the point I was trying not to be a jerk about—I'd like to think
that I'm fairly attentive to this, particularly since the logos are a
special concern of mine, but I don't remember any kind of public
discussion or request for comments beforehand.  Now that I look at the
relevant wiki pages, it clearly wasn't any kind of secret, but I can't
help but wonder if it was deliberately not made widely known.

Austin