[Foundation-l] Spectrum of views (was Re: Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening)

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:58:46 UTC 2010

Delirium wrote:

> I don't actually mind this proposal, and would like it myself for a lot
> of pages. But I'm not sure naked people are actually at the top of the
> list (perhaps someone should try to determine it empirically via some
> sort of research on our readers?). If I personally were to list two
> kinds of images I would want hidden by default, it'd be: 1. spiders; and
> 2. gory medical conditions. Do I get that option? Do I get that option
> if more than x% of readers agree?

Ooh! Can I play? Beside those two, 3. people with perfect
teeth smiling, 4. charred bodies, 5. decomposing bodies,
6. women with Double-D breasts -- or above, whether fully
clothed or not, 7. any women with silicone implants,
8. tele-evangelists, 9. "big hair", 10. Disco, including
people dressed "Disco-style", 11. Ku Kux Klansmen,
12. images of any foods made from liver, 13. sauerkraut,
14. suet, 15. lard, 16. skinned animals that haven't been
fully butchered yet (including humans), ...

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen