[Foundation-l] Along with Vector, a new look for changes to the Wikipedia identity

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Thu May 13 04:37:24 UTC 2010

I have to say that I have been eagerly awaiting this day since I saw the
first designs come out of the UX team's work (about a year ago?)

To anyone, volunteer or Foundation employee, who made the impending switch
to Vector a possibility, I want to express my sincerest thanks.

Steven Walling
http://enwp.org/User:Steven_Walling