[Foundation-l] Motives?

Excirial wp.excirial at gmail.com
Wed May 12 18:14:24 UTC 2010

How many more threads are you going to create on the exact same issue? There
are currently 9 threads created by you in my in box and they all detail the
same thing. I would also point out that what you are stating is nothing new
whatsoever; I believe that Jimbo said very early on that he was removing
borderline images as well arguing that they could be brought back trough
deletion discussions. Half the debate surrounding Jimbo has been about this,
so i doubt you are telling anyone anything new.

Besides, you might want to consider dropping the
stick<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Stick>,
since i have a slight idea that your horde looks like
this<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Man_sitting_on_a_dead_horse_%281876_-_1884%29.jpg>by
now. Jimmy apologized, his founder flags rights are lessened and more
talk will help no one.

~Excirial