[Foundation-l] Spectrum of views (was Re: Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening)

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:32:57 UTC 2010

I agree with David Gerard's suggestion above: this is a solution that
will meet a variety of needs,  and is therefore value-neutral. It can
be applied to more than categories--someone with a moderately slow
connection might wish to disable images in articles above a certain
size, or articles containing many images. Personally, I sometimes
disable image loading in my browser selectively in looking at certain
sites where the images interfere with use of the   material I actually
want.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.