[Foundation-l] [OT] Am I the only one...

Ryan Lomonaco wiki.ral315 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 00:35:45 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM, K. Peachey <p858snake at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I do to, depending on how they are applied, for example I would much
> prefer on a case by case basis compared to everyone, since a few
> people are bring active and decent discussion where as some people are
> just trolling/omg censorship is bad type stuff.
>
> -Peachey

The issue hasn't come up yet, but I would approach things on a case-by-case
basis - for example, I wouldn't moderate a Wikimedia staff member who posted
more than 30 times because they were answering questions from other list
members.  Also, if someone is moderated for hitting the limit, I would
approve posts beyond their initial 30 posts if I think that the post is
useful, and adds to the discussion.

If anyone has any questions about the post limit, please feel free to talk
to either myself or Austin, on-list or privately.

--
[[User:Ral315]]