[Foundation-l] Commons:Sexual content

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Mon May 10 00:23:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 12:23:28AM +0200, Andre Engels wrote:
> Being educational should be just another word for being in scope, and
> in scope are, in my opinion, in the first place those files that are
> usable for the projects. That is the first thing that we should be
> judging things by.

I've already emphasized that a bit already on the page, but more from
the WARNING angle.

Could you edit or comment on the page in a way that reflects what you
just stated? :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72