[Foundation-l] Regional Conference of Wikimedia Serbia 2010

Filip Maljkovic dungodung at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:08:40 UTC 2010

Hello,

Wikimedia Serbia is proud to announce the Fourth Regional Conference of
Wikimedia Serbia.

The conference will be held on 5th and 6th June in Belgrade, in the
Belgrade Youth Center. We are hoping to have as many Wikimedia guests as
possible. Conference is not regional in the strict sense, meaning that
people who are not from the region are welcome as well.

If you are interested in visiting the conference, please reply to this
email with the exact information on when you can come and how long you
can stay, as well as whether there is a chance to provide your own
accommodation in Belgrade. Wikimedia Serbia received a (limited) grant
from the city of Belgrade to organize this conference, so there is an
opportunity of covering accommodation and/or travel expenses for a
certain number of participants.

If you would like to hold a lecture, workshop or similar during the
conference, also report that to us so that we could include you in the
program.

Please forward this email to anyone you believe would like to attend the
conference.

Contact people:
Goran Obradovic: obradovicgoran at gmail.com
Filip Maljkovic:     dungodung at gmail.com