[Foundation-l] Potential ICRA labels for Wikipedia

Derk-Jan Hartman d.j.hartman at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:26:55 UTC 2010

This message was an attempt to gain information and spur discussion about the system in general, it's limits and effectiveness, not wether or not we should actually do it. I was trying to gather more information so that we can have an informed debate if it ever got to discussing about the possibility of using ratings.

That is why it was addressed to FOSI and cc'ed to some parties that might have clue about such systems. The copy to foundation-l was a courtesy message. You are welcome to discuss censorship and your opinion about it, but I would appreciate it even more if people actually talked about rating systems.

DJ